TopicHow do I find the IP Address of my Belkin Router?
5 postsFri 12th Oct 2018 - 6:38am
It's hard to find the IP Address of my Belkin Router. I tried a lot but still I'm facing the problem. Can you please suggest me the proper ways to find the IP Address of my Belkin Router?
4 postsFri 12th Oct 2018 - 7:49am
1. Leave Your Range Extender Powered ON.
2. Find the circular button marked "Reset" on the back of your router.
3. Use a pin or paperclip and press the "Reset" button.
4. Hold down the "Reset" button for 10 seconds.
5. Release the button.
6. Wait for one minute for your range extender to fully Reboot and restore the factory setting.