Forums

TopicHow to Recognize Your Intuition

• Thu 9th Apr 2020 - 7:15am

Designing a passionate life is enhanced by embracing your intuition completely.Thought Manifestation  Maybe you call it a gut feeling, a hunch, or maybe a thought appears from nowhere. I'm sure you've experienced it, whatever you choose to call it.Designing a passionate life is enhanced by embracing your intuition completely. Maybe you call it a gut feeling, a hunch, or maybe a thought appears from nowhere. I'm sure you've experienced it, whatever you choose to call it.
    I think of intuition as that knowing inside that you should take some sort of action or say something during a conversation. I'm sure you've had moments when you had a "hunch" about something and you had no logical explanation or facts to back up your hunch, so you remained silent or did nothing. Then after some time passes, the result that matched your hunch occurs and you wished you would have followed your "hunch".
    I have had numerous moments like this and as a result have learned to listen closely to my intuition and give it voice. I have found my intuition to be an insightful messenger for me in all areas of my life. Intuition is listening or feeling what's behind someone's words or actions, or recognizing new ideas that occur to you.
    For example, when I am coaching people, I ask questions, they respond and based on what I am hearing, what I am feeling about what and how they say it; thoughts and additional questions pop into my mind. When I share these thoughts or questions with my clients, often times they have an "ah-ha" moment and they see the circumstance or issue from a whole new perspective.

https://lifetimewords.com/thought-manifestation-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies