Forums

TopicThree Steps to Designing Your Best Life

• Sat 11th Apr 2020 - 8:37am

Several years ago I did a reading with a woman who enjoyed a pretty good life until her husband cheated on her. Life Wisdom Matrix  To make matters worse, she was pregnant with their first child when it happened.  She decided to stay with him and even to have another child with him.  And now that her second child was almost 3, she was on anti-depressants. When she came to me for a reading she talked openly about how unhappy and depressed she was.  She hated her life.  But she wouldn't discuss how unhappy she was in her marriage. Several years ago I did a reading with a woman who enjoyed a pretty good life until her husband cheated on her.  To make matters worse, she was pregnant with their first child when it happened.  She decided to stay with him and even to have another child with him.  And now that her second child was almost 3, she was on anti-depressants. When she came to me for a reading she talked openly about how unhappy and depressed she was.  She hated her life.  But she wouldn't discuss how unhappy she was in her marriage. 
    In fact, when she sat down at the beginning of our meeting she said to me, "I just want to warn you not to say anything negative about my husband.  He's my soul mate. I know it.  I'll never leave him."  I'd heard this before from women who came to me when their lives were in some kind of turmoil.  They were desperately unhappy in their marriages and relationships and each time I heard one of them say this I knew what they were really saying.  They didn't see how they could possibly make it on their own and therefore would do everything in their power not to be on their own.
    This woman, we'll call her Petra, was intelligent, well-educated and well-spoken and entirely capable of making good decisions for herself. But she was not in any way thinking for herself, caring for herself or proactively managing what she wanted out of her life.  She was living in a pattern of fear and reaction.  She was afraid of being herself and of what penalty that might bring.Unfortunately she did ask me several questions about her husband during that reading and as I do, I answered them honestly.  This didn't make her happy since I wasn't able to give her the answers she wanted to hear. This wasn't a man or a marriage that would change or get better.

https://choiceofgeek.com/life-wisdom-matrix-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies