Forums

TopicThis VGA to DVI-D Converter Box dvi i vga Costs Less Than Hardware Upgrades

• Sun 18th Oct 2020 - 6:17am

Connecting a fresh digital sign, message center or display to a control dvi i vga station that has a VGA monitor connection or graphics card is a leading example where a VGA to DVI-D conversion device is needed. Digital and analog video signals are delivered using completely different modes. This leads to a compatibility issue between electronic products. A  dvi i vga conversion from analog to digital must occur and that's when this video conversion is required.

A VGA computer graphics card and an electronic flat screen sign are good examples where mixing analog and digital signals dvi i vga demand a supporting device. This video converter is this kind of device and invaluable when you do not have an choice for changing the graphics card or computer.

An electronic digital dvi i vga message center is a present tool that delivers people information such as for example maps, directions or notifications. You've probably seen this sort of sign in a hospital or airport. dvi i vga This is comparable to a bulletin board but includes a screen that appears like a television display and can be used to present text data and images. The presentation on the digital message center is changed programmatically using software on a control station, typically a computer.

Once the facility manager dvi i vga decides to upgrade the signage, he dvi i vga sometimes overlooks any changes that want to happen in the control station. This is when the compatibility problem occurs because the newest signage is digital whilst the controlling computer includes a VGA monitor connection. It becomes impossible to improve messages on the digital sign as the analog signal isn't readable by the newest sign's video connection. A VGA to DVI video conversion must occur for the sign to properly receive and present the signal sent from the control station.

If the control station can be used to configure two different signs, one a VGA message center and one other an dvi i vga  electronic sign, then you may need a VGA to DVI-D converter box to offer communication to both signs. In cases like this one connection will be VGA to DVI or VGA to DVI-D and one other just being VGA to VGA.

Good news though, these video dvi i vga conversion units are plentiful and cheaper dvi i vga than upgrading the hardware on the control station. Actually, sometimes the operating system and software must certanly be upgraded to allow for the newest hardware. This video converter box is significantly more economical and faster than upgrading hardware and software on the control station.

• Sun 18th Oct 2020 - 7:03am

DVI-D to VGA converter is used when you need to connect a VGA monitor or a VGA projector to a computer with a DVI-D Single link video card. This converter has been specifically designed to connect computers with DVI-D single link graphics card to analog VGA monitors. It supports a wide variety of VGA resolutions (1900 x1200, 1600 x 1200, 1280x1024 and lower) and is HDCP compliant. adaptateur dvi i vga

Please register or login to post forum replies