Forums

TopicTroubleshoot Brother Printer won't print issue?

• Mon 18th May 2020 - 8:33am

As we are running 21 century, we cannot afford to lose the print service, especially when we are a professional guy. everyone has to print more than 10 papers a day in their office or home. 

When you can't print these papers and getting some kind of errors, here in this blog, you can easily troubleshoot the problems related to the computer or network. 

1. First of all, you should check the printer connections, most of the time, people get such errors due to the incorrect connection type. so ensure that your printer is ready to communicate with your devices. 

2. Let's check the ink on your printer, ensure that your machine has enough ink to print any document. If not you need to go ahead and fill up the ink on your printer. 

3. Try to make a copy through your printer, let's see if it is allowing you to print some documents or not? If it's not allowing you to print any documents, you can go ahead and reinstall the ink toner again. 

4. Sometimes, you may have brother printer, not printing issue due to the driver issue, when you have set up your printer with invalid settings. your brother printer won't print anything, and you will get a completely blank page. 

5. You should check for the paper jam issue, maybe there is some paper stuck in the printer, that is not allowing you to print anything. So you should open the printer panel and remove the papers If there is any.

6. last but not the least, if you still can’t print any documents through your brother printer, you should reset the printer settings, and then reconfigure it to make it able to deliver the print again.

So these are the steps to troubleshoot the brother printer printing blank pages issue, Hope this will resolve your issue. Askprob blogs

• Fri 3rd Jul 2020 - 8:29am

This is very relevant to Brother printer users like me. I have the same issue. My Brother printer is not printing properly. There occur missing letters recently. I hope that the details provided here will help me to solve it. buy cbd

Please register or login to post forum replies