Forums

TopicHow to Reset my Google Account Password

• Wed 30th Oct 2019 - 12:35pm

Check out the steps to reset Google account password

The option of account recovery through mobile number is there. The user needs to enter the phone number linked with the account. A verification code is sent to that number and the code is then used in the given blank field. Once verified, the password will be recovered otherwise Try another way is clicked.

• Finally the option of alternate email address is there. The user is required to enter the recovery email to get the verification code through email or can visit https g.co/recover for help. The code is then entered in the field.
    • After verification, the user is given an option to create a new password for the account.
    • The password is confirmed by re-entering it in the confirm password field.
    • The user can then use the password and email address to sign-in to the account.

For any help regarding Google account recovery, a user can contact the support team. The technical team of Google can be contacted using the contact info provided on the website.

• Wed 23rd Sep 2020 - 1:49pm

Thanks a lot for providing this info. I'm trying to reset my google account password but it is not possible due to some problems. So I was searching for the related data online and I found here a suitable one. beauty pr agency australia

Please register or login to post forum replies