Forums

Topic Why Everyone Should Own Emergency Freeze Dried Food

• Wed 31st Oct 2018 - 7:10am

Argentine author Fernando Aguirre advises Americans  Final Survival Plan  to invest in precious metals, as they are a "hard currency" that will hold value much better than the paper currency that the government continues to print. With cash being less valuable, expect property crimes to skyrocket. For this reason, Aguirre devotes a large percentage of his book, "Surviving in Argentina" to self-defense, as his former middle class life has turned into one in which personal security is of paramount importance in light of skyrocketing crime.

The other lesson that should be learned from what happened in Argentina is that Americans should have a food storage program, where they have several weeks of non perishable food in their home. In times of economic crisis, grocery store shelves can be empty and, even if there is ample food, it may either be unaffordable or civil unrest may make a trip to the store dangerous. If you store food that your family is already eating, there is no financial risk, as you will definitely eat it anyway. But if there is an economic collapse, you will be glad you put money into your pantry instead of a bank at one quarter of a percent interest.

When the topic of emergencies comes up, most often the focus is on catastrophic types of emergencies such as floods, fires, storms and earthquakes. People seldom think of smaller everyday types of emergencies such as a lost purse or wallet, an automobile accident, an injury, the failure of an appliance or lawn mower or whatever.

https://forexworldpro.com/final-survival-plan-review/

• Mon 26th Nov 2018 - 12:48pm

We should definitely have a survival plan if we face any kind of sudden emergency situation. We must prepare a survival kit that is necessary at any time. It was so glad to see the details regarding this own emergency freeze dried food shared here. Keep up the good work. More Prepared hygiene kits 

• Sat 1st Dec 2018 - 8:10am

I have never thought of such a need to keep freeze dried food handy. After reading this post, I understood the need of things like this and from here onward I will surely consider keeping these things handy.

my printer is not printing 

Please register or login to post forum replies